Season 3’s Fortnite 3, and along with key new features like the battle pass, new weapons, and map changes, there are also a host of new NPCs to meet and greet. Fortnite NPCs are important because they offer quests, exotic weapons, and sell items and services like weapons and rifts. Even if you don’t want to fill your in-game collection book by meeting all the new Fortnite NPCs, you should do so simply for the gameplay perks they offer.
NPCs in this Fortnite chapter
At launch, there are 25 NPCs on the island. For now, they’re friendly rather than hostile people, which makes sense given the good vibes this season has had. Later this season, Darth Vader is expected to be a boss on the island and drop his mythical lightsaber when defeated. But for now, it’s just dance parties and roller coasters. We’ve fixed the exact locations of all Fortnite Season 3 NPCs and can include a fully labeled map below thanks to iFireMonkey’s data mining efforts.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 NPCs include:
- Sunbird / Moon Hawk – The Temple (northeast of the Daily Bugle)
- Kyle – Logjam Lumberyard
- The Visitor – Launchpad (southeast of the Daily Bugle)
- The Origin – Seven Outpost III (northeast of the Daily Bugle)
- The Scientist – Synapse Station
- The Paradigm – Seven Outpost II (noroeste de Logjam Lumberyard)
- The Foundation – Seven Outpost VII (east of the Sanctuary)
- Fishstick – Sleepy sound
- Quackling – Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls, does not appear in all rounds)
- Cuddlepool – Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls, does not appear in all rounds)
- Metal Team Leader – Shroom Chalet (west of Reality Falls, does not appear in all rounds)
- Mullet Marauder – The Joneses (does not appear in all rounds)
- Rustler – Shifty Shafts
- Jonesy Bunker – The Joneses (does not appear in all rounds)
- Ludwig – The Joneses (does not appear in all rounds)
- Jonesy The First – The Joneses (does not appear in all rounds)
- Haven – Ridleline Ranger Station (oeste de Coney Crossroads)
- Stash’d – The Chonker Racecourse
- Cuddle Team Leader – Rave Cave (outer north platform)
- The Imagined – Seven Outpost V (oeste de Rave Cave)
- Bao Bros – Canyon Condominium
- Mancake – Rocky Reels
- Guaco – Greasy Forest
- Lil’ Whip – Coney Crossroads
- Cryptic – Rave Cave (interior ground floor)
Want to know more? Don’t forget to follow ADNEWS on social media and stay on top of everything!
The post Fortnite: Know the locations of NPCs from Chapter 3 of Season 3 appeared first on DNEWS.